Daily Life

Hello my name is Ryan H and today I will be talking about some activities That I do on my daily life like School, Video Games, and Sports

SchoolDrunen - Sint-Lambertuskerk grotevriendelijkereus via Compfigh

Some stuff that I do at school is  Math, Science, Pbl, Social Studies,  LA, They are all really Fun but I think the best is PBL (Project Base Learning). I think that this is the best because we do stuff like Power points, and different docs and stuff like that.

Video gamesFord FieldCome Play ! Timothy Valentine via Compfight Brook Ward via Compfight

I don’t play video games a lot but when I have the time I like playing video games. Some games that I play are Nfl, Nba, and I also like playing Black ops which is like a shooting game. My favorite game though is a game called Fortnite which is like a cartoon hunger games so you go around a huge map and find Crates and stuff that have Ammo and Weapons in them.

Sports

Playmaker Brook Ward via Compfight3x3 FIBA World Tour Masters 2017 Gustave Deghilage via CompfightBaseball Peter Miller via Compfight

Some sports that I play are Basketball, Football, and Baseball. I recently Tried out for my School basketball team and I made It, and I was really happy about It. But I also Play football, For football I play for the Raiders. Lastly, I also play baseball and I play for the Raiders for Baseball to. I love sports and Sports Are the best part of my daily life.

This is what I do in my daily life on an Average day Thank You for listening and If you have any questions Ask Me in the comments.