Eli’s Story

For my 20% project I am helping out a kid who was 6.  He was riding his bike down a road, and he got hit by a car and passed away.  So, we are going to do a basketball game to raise money and then give the money to his family, Because we just think its a good deed to help out with. Some emotions that i’m feeling about this project is Rushed, Mad, and Happy.

Rushed-

First I will talk about how I am feeling rushed, I am feeling rushed because I just feel like time is going by really fast and we are not having enough time to do this  and some days we just don’t have enough time to do it and so I feel like we get rushed sometimes because we only get to work on it every Friday and I feel like we need more time to do this project.

Mad-

I am mad because its just so much to handle at one time because we have 2 mentors so we have to Contact them every week and its just really hard, and then when we don’t get stuff done my group gets mad so I am just really nervous about finishing my project.

Happy-

I am feeling also happy because even if we don’t raise a lot of money it will still be fun during the basketball game and we will still probably raise at least some money to give to his family and overall all It will just be a really good deed to help out with.

This is what we are doing for our 20% project and these are my 3 emotions for our 20% Project.

See my Visual Aide For more Information